Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are lightly sweet, creamy, and packed with nutritious ingredients! Sugar free white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, and shredded coconut give these bars lots of texture, and a secret ingredient makes them irresistibly chewy! 1 Net Carb per cookie!
A Delicious Sugar Free Cookie!
I used to love the White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies from Subway as a kid. There is something magical about the creaminess of white chocolate and subtle crunch of macadamias!
These cookies are reminiscent of those, with some shredded coconut for additional chewiness.
The ingredients are simple, and I bake them into bars to give them that cookie-dough, under-baked texture that is just magic with low carb ingredients.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Grass Fed Butter
- Virgin Coconut Oil
- ZenSweet Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Collagen (yep! Gives cookies the best chewy texture and adds protein and so much nutrition!)
- Baking Soda
- Sea Salt
- Almond Flour
- Sugar Free White Chocolate Chips
- Macadamia Nuts
- Unsweetened Coconut
How to Make Keto White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Step 1: Add room temperature butter, melted coconut oil, and monk fruit sweetener to a medium sized mixing bowl, and mix until creamed together well.
Step 2: Into the bowl, add the egg, vanilla, collagen powder, baking soda, and salt. Beat to combine.
Step 3: Add the almond flour and coconut into the bowl, and use a spatula to combine.
Step 4: Fold in the sugar free white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
Step 5: Press the cookie dough into a prepared 8×8 pan. Sprinkle white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts on the top if desired!
Step 6: Bake the bars for 14-16 minutes, until they have just begun to brown. I like mine slightly under baked so they have a cookie-dough-ish texture!
The Perfect Keto Dessert or Snack!
Bake into Cookies: This cookie dough is the same dough I use to make my Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you’d prefer to bake cookies rather than bars, scoop the dough in 2 tablespoons balls onto a baking tray, and then flatten the cookies into the desired shape before baking.
No Collagen?: It’s okay – use 1 teaspoon of grass fed gelatin or 1/2 teaspoon of agar agar instead! You can even omit this ingredient, but the cookies won’t be as chewy.
Other Delicious Keto Desserts
Keto White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1/4 cup grass fed butter softened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 40 grams collagen protein (the scoop is either 10 g or 20 g – check the label)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup sugar free white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment, and set aside.
- Into a large mixing bowl (or stand mixer bowl), add softened butter, coconut oil, and monk fruit sweetener. Mix to cream together.
- Add egg, vanilla, collagen powder, sea salt, and baking soda, and mix to combine.
- Add the almond flour and coconut. You can use a spatula and mix these ingredients in by hand.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Press the cookie dough into the prepared pan.
- Bake the cookies for 14-16 minutes, until the tops have just started to brown. I prefer the cookies underdone, so they have a cookie-dough type texture!
- Allow the cookies to fully cool before slicing (I refrigerate mine so they completely chill, then slice into clean bars).
- Store leftover cookies wrapped tightly in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, or for up to 3 months in the freezer.